This position provides general cleaning of plant facilities and supplementary security observation.
High school graduate, or equivalent, or applicable practical experience.
3-5 years work experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in custodial work within a manufacturing environment. Experience in operating machinery associated with the position helpful. Strong preference for experience in maintaining production areas and clean rooms.
- Displays high degrees of self-motivation and initiative.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to accommodate flexible schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Light to moderate lifting required (<50lbs).
- Collaborative working relationships.
- Routine cleaning and maintenance 30%
- Major cleaning (production areas) 50%
- Equipment/machinery 5%
- Grounds Maintenance 5%
- General/Other 10%
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with the job title listed in the subject line. We will contact you if your background meets our requirements, and we thank you for your interest in II-VI.
Note to recruiters and employments agencies: We will not pay for unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies unless we have a signed agreement and have required assistance, in writing, for a specific opening.
II-VI is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Online