This position is responsible for planning and executing various information technology, operational and compliance audits, including but not limited to, internal control reviews designed to identify potential efficiencies, control enhancements and process improvement opportunities. Ownership of IT General Controls as part of the company’s overall SOX 404 compliance. Travel to domestic and international locations as required by the audit plan or management request.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting or related field
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) preferred; and other professional certifications considered include CIA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years related experience in providing IT audit and assessment services
- Experience and understanding of SOX reporting requirements and regulations
- Experience auditing ERP Applications Controls, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Information Security Assessments, Cloud Computing and IT General Controls
- Working knowledge of SAP Application and Basis controls (e.g., FI, CO, MM and SD modules)
- Understanding of Operating Systems and Network Infrastructure components
- Experience performing complex data analysis using Excel, ACL or IDEA
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft application suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Process mapping and flowcharting experience using Microsoft Visio
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance from supervisor on specific tasks
- Experience with leading multiple projects and meeting established deadlines
- Ability to work with employees and customers in a multi-cultural, global team environment
- Set a high standard of ethics, professionalism, and competency
- Demonstrates and promotes the II-VI Worldwide values: Customer First; Honesty and Integrity, Open Communications, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Learning; Manage by the “Facts”; A Safe, Clean and Orderly Workplace
Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 75%
Undertake Audits per the Audit Plan or Management Request 20%
Internal Audit Training & Audit Process Development 5%
To apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title listed in the subject line. We may contact you if your background meets our requirements. Thank you for your interest in II-VI.
Note to recruiters and employment agencies: We will not pay for unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies unless we have a signed agreement and have required assistance, in writing, for a specific opening.
II-VI is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via online