Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of error free:
(A) Multiple payrolls and payroll related taxes and benefits – hourly and salary for all U.S. locations
(B) 401k and ESPP monitoring and accounting
(C) Computer Advance Deductions
(D) Court Orders
(E) U.S. Bonus (BIP) Reporting
High School education or equivalent. Bookkeeping/Accounting post high-school education
Minimum 4 years of experience as a payroll accounting clerk using ADP processing high-volume of payroll transactions in a fast-paced environment
General accounting experience
- Familiarity with automated accounting systems, such as SAP is preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle HRIS
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Software and ability to learn the Company’s and external Payroll service provider’s computer system
- Work/interact effectively with all employees of the department and Company
- Maintain confidentiality with all payroll information and other sensitive financial Information.
- Able to work flexible hours to provide payroll coverage in different U.S. time zones
- Payroll 85%
- 401-K 10%
- Other 5%
Note to recruiters and employments agencies: We will not pay for unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies unless we have a signed agreement and have required assistance, in writing, for a specific opening.
II-VI is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Online